- Can't miss the values.
- Don't go on a trip of dialogue
for past events. Don't play words for value
is a series of effects. Audience will make their own
truths. Make the right choices. Can it be accepted as
true. Audience believe the character. Art is not truth. Stay
with objective at present times.
- Don't let audience get to
you. Keep values: doing it for the one who knows,
always look for sentimentality. Look for
values for person.
- Every moment has
value. Forget real.
- Everything is of value.
- Find all values, add to characters. Have an attitude,
then you'd have personality.
- Find the value.
- Get the value. effortless.
- Human values effect
audience, be able to react to character; human experience.
- Look for positive values,
not negative ones.
- Making points, play the values. Clarity of point. Showman:
every point is made.
- Play all the values of the
- Play all the words with value.
- Play the value, not the
- Play the values, don't wait
for dialogue, we go by what we see.
- Play out the values. This
is the legitimacy of it, this is the creditability of
it. We are telling a love story.
- Playing out each value.
- Relationship. Pursue those
- Understand the values in
the story, if values
are turned around, it doesn't work.
- Use positive value of
things, do opposite of words.
- Use your awareness: dark,
etc. Play the values. Use your sensitivity.
- Values good.
- Value of the causes.
- Values of the play: 1. Who
is the protagonist: (the lady.)
- Values. Everything is an
opportunity, play them. To reveal character, not all laughs.
- Where the values are in the
behavior of words.
- You have to explore every moment with all your energy. Play all
the values. (Look at the table.) To turn on your lights also means to turn on all your
"In the end, it
can't look like acting."