- Not knowing what is coming next. Uncertainty.
- Don't think the story. Think what we want for the moment,
make it all spontaneous. We don't know what's next. Every moment of life is
- Humor is always based on the unexpected, an opposite.
- Keep audience off balance
don't let them know what is coming next. Always find the unexpected.
- Wrong: controlled; pretending to
be out of control. Can't be planned behavior. The
unexpected, don't think the dialogue;
Don't think words.
- Look for the unexpected.
- Watch out for certainty, we don't know what is going to happen,
look for real, sound real, give up insecurity,
can't play from line to line, films are about body language, conflict,
moment to moment.
"In the end, it
can't look like acting."