turn on your lights also
means to turn on all your awareness.
- Have to be on, turning on your lights.
Don't use energy you use in life. Bigger
than life style, you have to fill stage or screen.
- Enormous emotion, never
with little emotion, turn on all your lights.
- Turn on all your lights, wonderful
persona, art is not
a straight line.
- Turn on all your lights. Bigger than you are and
still look real.
- Turn on your lights, your emotions.
- Don't dim your lights, be colorful.
- Light the interior of character.
- You have to explore every moment with all your
energy. Play all the values. (Look at the table.)
To turn on your lights also means to turn on all your
- As actor
turn on your
lights, not grim, but excited.
- Turn on your lights. Must have
- When you act, you have to think: character has a light bulb inside, light up the
innards to get the audience's interest.
- You always have to turn your lights on.
- You have to have your lights on.
- Has to be light. Comedy:
on all the lights. Fill the theater
with personality. Last thing you want to be
is natural. Natural is not entertaining. Must be theatrical.
"In the end, it
can't look like acting."