Love conquers all
Money is the root of all evil.
We must work together to survive.
You can't cheat an honest man.
- Learn to do things with your imagination,
that is what sense memory is. Dialogue is least important.
- (Midnight Cowboy) the constant running theme of it
was: total waste of their life's.
- Theme: (two people pressured down. This scene is a
- Theme of Play: (Life in the big city.)
- What's wrong? The whole point of
scene. The theme: (their friend has committed
suicide.) Must command audience not to laugh.
- We want to see the result.
woman can get raped but can become the accused.) (Wrong person being punished): Theme of
story. Where am I in the story telling.
- What is the story about? (Story theme)
- Wrong with the scene. Theme repeats itself:
must have many
has no progression. Scene nothing happens.
It has to scare the shit out of the audience, weird. We
- Your time in front of camera: use it, set the tone, feeling and theme.
"In the end, it
can't look like acting."