Plays and films are about people
struggling to accomplish things.
- Character must
- Change of central character must grow, it's all about
- Don't be ashamed of image of language.
Manner of walk and behavior. Don't
die too quickly. A struggle that goes on, so that
audience has to endure.
Drama is deeply moved. Tragedy is the pit of all suffering, there is
- Is it more of struggle:
objective are opposite.
- Must have struggle.
- Scene is struggle
- Struggle. Emotions involvement,
art is simple.
- Struggle for what the character wants.
- We want to see people off guard not in control.
People struggling against problems.
"In the end, it
can't look like acting."