reveal everything at once.
Develop a little stopwatch
in your inner ear, how long a dramatic moment.
Develop a sense of rhythm,
doesn't go along a straight, monotonous line.
- Have to reveal the characters in the scene.
- If you have the stage to yourself at the start of a scene, you
have to help tell the story reveal
your character, reveal pieces of the story within
those few minutes.
- Story telling and
reveal character. That is what it is all about.
- The secret on how to be scary.
Eichmann in the train station.
- Never give all of story in one scene. Where do I fit in. What I
will reveal in scene. Learn to conserve.
- People don't reveal.
- Principle: Don't reveal everything at once.
- Reveal human
behavior. Nobody listens to you. Don't just sit down.
- Revealing character, audience have more knowledge.
- Reveal one veil at a time.
- Reveal the character to
- Story revealed, step by
- Values. Everything is an opportunity, play them. To
reveal character, not all laughs.
"In the end, it
can't look like acting."