- Beginning, middle, and end.
That it grows. People change.
- Comedy is progression.
- Do a thing once, then progress.
- Don't have scene at one level; progression.
- First thing to understand the progression
- Joke has to go in progression.
- Must have things to photograph. You can't just do business, it must have progression.
- Progression for each
- See a story, things must go somewhere; progress: make a point.
Starting here, where does it go. Progression -
- Look at act I, II, III.
How it is at that time?
- Must have things to photograph. You can't
just do business, it must have progression.
"In the end, it
can't look like acting."