- Always give yourself playing area.
- Create playing area.
- First create a room for scene.
Give yourself playing area. Don't limit yourself.
- Give yourself furniture.
Have a playing area, so you don't box yourself in.
- No staging in scene done, give yourself playing area, otherwise you get stuck.
- See them in their home. A life. Create playing area.
- Staging it to make pictures to
tell the story. Give yourself playing
area. What can be done at the moment, the objective, what are people doing to each other. Act overcoming objective, what do you want?
- You must decide on a house: so staging doesn't become static,
having no playing area.
"In the end, it
can't look like acting."