Changing your physical behavior to fit the character.
Playing a drunk.
Change physical appearance.
- Physical behavior moves staging.
- Physical can't be high all the time.
- Physical things that could happen.
- Physical mess.
- Physical requirements: changes.
- Pictures have meaning.
- We have to see body language,
make everything physical.
- CAUTION: Didn't make the point
as an actor; have a moment
to size up situation and physicalize it.
- Must make physical what's important. Otherwise audience won't
know it. Any change, be precise, always be actor when listening to director.
- Say everything you can physically.
- Who's attacking? Who is guarding?
"In the end, it can't
look like acting."