- film acting
- Story telling has to be
behavioral. Movies are all about behavior, play it
through, not just dialogue.
- Fill screen with presence.
- Learn to act for movies.
- Movie acting: eyes are
most important. They reflect feeling.
- Movies are about behavior, otherwise, you are into radio. It's
about human beings.
- Movies are about behavior. Not interested in plot.
Why they happen?
- Movies you have to physicalize a change of thought.
- Forget all personal habits in film, (fix hair is a no-no.)
- Doesn't care what the movie did, or justify it by the movie.
All movies do it wrong somewhere.
- The emotion is true, the objective is true, everything else is conspired. Lightings,
- Excitement fills the screen.
"In the end, it
can't look like acting."