- Art of acting is moving the audience not the actor.
- Audience is moved by the emotion of actor. Nothing to do with volume. Loud in theater
tries to make it dramatic.
- Drama is suppose to
move the audience emotionally.
- Drama: Main thrust
is to move you.
- Drama: move them.
- Drama of the moment: know your
next move. Know what is right.
- Emotions. Secret of all drama: move
people. All theater is about difficulty. Opposite of love is indifference, not hatred.
- Give images that moves the audience.
- Know how to move the audience.
- Moving the audience. Not
moving the actor.
- Territory, art of acting move the
- The audience must believe you. You must not be perfect. You
learn how to move.
- To make you feel, move you.
- What is the main thrust of Drama? It is to move
- What is going on that is going to amuse or interest the audience.
- What is the main thrust: Comedy: Amuse the audience.
"In the end, it
can't look like acting."