| What is the Main thrust:
||Drama: Move the audience.
|Comedy: Amuse the audience.
- Main thrust: Drama; to feel audience.
- Problem with the scene: what is
the main thrust of story: to get style. (Her clowning is laughing with the tears.)
- Main thread of the story.
- Main thrust: (feel
terrible, sorry for her, she is a disaster with men, but goes on to be very successful in
- Main thrust of material:
What does it do to audience?
- For picking style: where is the greatest main
- All facet of Comedy is up
front: bright lights, fast, main thrust to amuse.
Everything is out. Character suffers.
- Main thrust is funny.
- Main thrust is to amuse.
"In the end, it
can't look like acting."