comedy comedians and
- All Comedy set-up: Some are the
clown. The square is
the identification of audience.
Essence of all comedy: need to find the underlying basic joke
- Can't both be clowns.
Audience identification is straight man. The other is
- Do not look ridiculous. There has to be straight people. All
clowns there is nothing. Someone the clown,
someone the square. Don't play a clown, play human.
Bases of comedy is sadness.
- One comic and one straight
- One is the clown.
- One person is the audience identification. One is the
- Play comedy one straight man, one funny
- Reaction to jokes. Comedy has a
straight man and comic. Comic is the one who generates. Straight man gets pie in face.
- Suffer look for the
- There has to be a difference. He is the funny
person, she is a square.
- Who is the funny person?
"In the end, it
can't look like acting."