- Decisions: 1. How to enter
the room. 2. When to see her. Theatrical moment. All a
matter of decisions: Theatrical
- Don't play a man not knowing his situation. Read about times
and places; make decisions.
- Go about making decisions.
- Channel your instincts. Make
the right decisions. Examine the story.
The structure. (Wait for entire movie to see him
- Make different decisions in
act 1, that you would make in act 2 or act 3.
- To make a decision based
not on investigating our inner psyche, but on our theatrical sense.
"In the end, it
can't look like acting."